Private Notepad Widget on Mobile App?

Adding that this is a really great tool but needs to be expanded to be really fully functional. Please! Don’t let this feature languish any longer!

2 Likes

Whilst not a perfect solution, a workaround I’m using for now is to set asana.com to open in desktop mode in the browser on my mobile device. I use the mobile app for most things and then go over to the browser when I want to view the notepad. Here’s how you can do so too:

1. On your Android device, open Chrome .
  2. On the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
  3. Under “Advanced,” select Site settings. Desktop site.
  4. Turn on Desktop site.

I would also like to see this feature added.
We have many teams who work on events and on the run. They use the phone app and are missing this feature

I agree, this would help out a lot. I use the notepad all the time on the computer so its really missing on the phone.

Hope it’s been developing cuz it made my capturing tasks and thinks that relate to personal life much easier and when it doesn’t on mobile that’s sucks…

I would love to see this widget available on app version too. It is one of the best features of the desktop version.

Same. Really surprised this hasn’t been implemented yet. Notepad is really the only widget that allows the user to add personalized customizations to their landing page.

1 Like

Dear Asana Team, is there any progress within the topic I-Phone & Asana Notepad. It would be so good to have on the mobile!

Thanks for a quick reply.