Printing Tasks is not including Images / Pictures

We used to be able to print (archive-save to pdf.) our tasks with our images/pictures that were uploaded with the task. Now no matter what I do now, it will not print the images/pictures with the task. Is this another fabulous update or user error on my part?

1 Like

Hi @Mark_Avery, thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue! I’ve gone ahead and escalated it to our development team so we can investigate the issue further. I’ll let you know as soon as I have an updated!

1 Like

Hi Emily!
It would be great to have that feature - that will help our team a lot!

Hi Emily,

Hope all is well. Can you tell us anything on this important bug? The inability to archive/ save the task as a PDF with the pictures attached (printed as viewed in the task) cuts the value of Asana nearly in half for us. I don’t say that to be mean but to be straight. It makes zero sense to use it with pictures and then not be able to archive those tasks with the pictures we created into one PDF. I’m not going to instruct my staff to save the task as a PDF without pictures and then download the pictures all one by one by one by one because that as you know, is a whole other issue since there is no “download all” button.

Thank you so much!! We love Asana but let’s work to nail the core basics instead of adding emojis etc. Know what I mean?

Respectfully submitted,

Mark Avery | President | Premier Commercial Painting, Inc. | 805-492-4990

CC; Kerrie Stiles | Executive Assistant

Asana used to do this flawlessly on all seats when we first started a while back. It has been a more recent “update” they did. None of our seats will print the task with pictures any longer.

1 Like

that is a pity :frowning: any news @Emily_Roman ?

I’m afraid I don’t have updates at the moment but our team is working to solve this issue. We hope to have updates this week!

1 Like

Hi all! Our team just confirmed this issue is fixed now. Please let me know if you still experience any issues or if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, the issue is fixed =] but at first I was a bit concerned, because I had to re-attach the image, as the ones that were uploaded before do not show up when printed.
Thanks a lot!
Have a good one and stay safe!

1 Like

Alleluia! Such great news for our company and staff. Testing now and all seems well. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.