Print function is adding a screenshot at the end

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: When you use the Print function within the project, it’s including what appears to be a cropped screenshot of the browser window on the very last page. This appears to have started this week, as our printouts from last week are not showing this.

Steps to reproduce: In a project, click the down arrow next to the project name and click Print (or Export/Print, then Print). Scroll down to the very last page and see the screenshot at the bottom.

Browser version: Chrome Version 81.0.4044.138 (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Jim_McLuckie, welcome to the Community Forum! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for reporting this issue. I reproduced it on my end and I’ve escalated it to our Development Team. Apologies for the trouble, I’ll keep you posted as soon as I have an update.

Have a great day!

Hi @Jim_McLuckie, it seems this issue has been resolved! Can you please try printing a project and let me know if you still see a screenshot? :slight_smile:

@Emily_Roman I just tested it out and it appears to be fixed! Thank you so much for the quick turnaround!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.