Print Entire Project

I am trying to print a entire project, but when I try to print, it only prints the first page. How can I print so entire project is printed on multiple pages?

HI @Syd and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

You should be able to print the entire project using the Print Option illustrated here.

Please note that the printed version reflects the current View of your project. If you want the printed version to be sorted or filtered in any other way, simply change the View and try printing again.

Can you please confirm you are able to print the entire project? If not, please try printing using a different browser or incognito window to see if helps.

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi @Natalia, I tried using a different browser and it worked! Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Natalie I am running into the same issue as Syd was. Unfortunately another browser hasn’t fixed this for me. When I use the Export->Print option, my colorful, dynamic project just turns into a list. Changing the view doesn’t help this. When I use my system dialogue print option, it only prints the 1 page like Syd described. Is there another solution for this? Is this how it is supposed to be? Thanks!