Pricing for 1 user

Hello,

I’ve been waiting for Asana to introduce a plan for “1 user” since over a year now but still nothing. I know Asana is built with teams in mind, but I operate as an independent freelancer and use Asana solely by myself. I would love to pay a premium subscription per month (say $10/month) but paying $37.5 a month because we can’t purchase less than 5 seats is TOO much. I will never have a team nor do I need one. I’ve been told over a year ago that my request has been passed along but seeing all this time without an update make me wonder if there’s any actual plans for Asana to consider this.

I know Asana is free, but I also want to use advanced premium features like task dependencies and custom fields, but at $37.5 for one user that’s almost insane.

Can you please let me know if you can make exceptions or if you’re working on this already, with any ETA on when this will roll out? I can pay up to $15/month if that’s possible I’d appreciate if you someone from sales contacts me and I’ll send the payment any way you like so you can enroll me in the automatic monthly payment.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Wassim

7 Likes

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please make a Premium Solo Plan

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please make a Premium Solo Plan

We have a team of 6 - yes exactly the wrong number. We would like to purchase seats for business tier but I’ve been told by Asana sales rep that we would have to purchase 10 seats, at an extra cost of more than $1,200 per year, on top of what we would pay for our 6 seats. So we are expected to pay extra money but receive no value? Double or nothing?

So it feels like lose lose. Asana doesnt get any money from us and we dont get any additional functionality. We stay on the free tier. Why is this a good outcome for Asana? or for your potential customers?

Please enable a monthly subscription for organisations/teams which is based upon the actual number of subscribers in the month or year, not some other arbitrary number. Microsoft do this and many other SAAS do too.

If someone from Asana can pass on this feedback to decision makers, that would be great.

24 Likes

Hi @Clayton_Chipper and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This is something the Community Forum is strongly advocating for; I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with Pricing for 1 user to gather all feedback in one place, and I’ll make sure to keep you posted on this thread once I get an update on my end!

13 Likes