Premium team seats used

Hi,

We are using a premium account and within our project 25 members have access to Asana. In the team settings and more specifically at the ‘billing’ tab, I noticed that only 2 of 20 Premium seats are used (please see attached screenshot).

Does this mean only 2 out of 25 members have access to premium? And if so, how can we make sure everybody has access to premium?

Thanks in advance!

Schermafbeelding 2020-03-27 om 09.18.50

Hi @Stephanie_Maljaars,

This means that you’re using 2 premium seats in your team. Premium Team plans automatically apply to the entire team, so all members of your team definitely have access to premium feature, but I suspect that most of them are Guests (which we do not charge for). You can learn about the Guest status and restrictions that comes with it in the following article from our Guide: Working with guests in an organization • Asana Product Guide

Hope this helps!

Hi,

I’m attempting to clarify various plan options for a client. Having read through all the related forum & Asana pages I could find, I’m aware the answers to some of these questions may be implied, but I’d like confirm.

1. A Basic Workspace: No more than 15 members, is that correct?
  2. Basic Organization with Premium teams: You can have more than 15 members. Up to 15 members using Basic features are free, all additional members must be part of a paid Premium team?
  3. Basic Organization with Premium teams: Could one purchase more than 5 Premium team seats? I assume there is no limit on Premium Team members or Premium Teams.
  4. Basic Organization with Premium teams: Can Premium Teams add free Guests to their Team?

I’ll be following !