Multiple Teams access to Premium Plan Features

Now that our plan is setup as an organization, how do I specify the 10 users in my Accounting Department to be for the 10 seats I paid for in the premium plan?

Also, I want to setup multiple Teams within our Accounting department for our 10 users:

• Accounting (All users)
  • General Ledger (6 users of the 10)
  • Accounts Receivable (4 users of the 10)
  • Accounts Payable (5 users of the 10)
  • Template (all users)
    • To house all our custom templates so they don’t show in the other teams

Right now, only our Accounting team seems to have access to the premium features, but not the other teams I’ve created, even with the premium plan setup as an Organization.

Hi @anon20458432, welcome to the Community Forum!

If you have an Organization plan, every user with an email address associated with your Organization will count as a member in your paid plan. Please find more details in this article.

I recommend you to contact directly to our Support Team who will be able to take a closer look into your account and give you more details about your billing. Unfortunately this is something we can’t address via the Forum as we don’t have the tools.

You can contact Support following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

Please share the URL of this thread in your request so you don’t need to repeat the information again.

Hope this gets resolved soon @anon20458432, but if there is anything else I can do for you, don’t hesitate to let me know and I’ll be more than happy to help!

When I signed up for Asana, I noticed there were other users on Asana with our same email domain from other departments in our company. Should I delete those users off from our organization? How can I specificy the 10 seats under our premium plan to the 10 users from my Accounting team in Asana and also utilize multiple teams among those 10 users and have access to the annual paid premium plan?