Hello and a happy new year to everyone! Following the release of Portfolios in November, we’re pleased to announce new API endpoints for Portfolios to enable developers to integrate with this new feature.
Some of the things you can do:
- Retrieve portfolios owned by the authorized user.
- Retrieve the projects contained in a portfolio
- Retrieve the name and custom field settings for a portfolio
- Create / Update contents of a portfolio or details on the portfolio.
- Retrieve / modify custom field values on projects
Note that Portfolios are part of our new Asana Business plan so users will need to be on Business or Enterprise plans to interact with Portfolios related functionality.
See our documentation for details and we’d love to hear your thoughts and feedback!