Portfolio Status Update - Frequency of Updates to be decided by Portfolio Owner

Hi Folks,

There is a lot of discussion on status update frequency and who controls what notifications are pushed.

Here is my usercase which I would like to see an enhancement to it and that is:
Portfolio mmbrs are sent weekly status reports via email.
As a portolio owner, I know that the portflio status update is only provided monthly, so I would like the ability to edit this to monthly when I am adding stakeholders to the portfolio.

This of course will not override whatever email notificationpreference these stakeholders set on their acount… but at least it give me a bitof control over the duration, and stops these emails from appearing like span for 3 out of 4 weeks.
Thought?

1 Like

Hi @Rashad_Issa, thanks for providing this feedback.

I also agree that it would be great if the Portfolio Owner could decide the cadence for updates.

Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the future :crossed_fingers:t2: I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would also love to see this feature added! Our company is looking to onboard each function to report via Asana portfolios which would require different cadences, be it weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. I would love to have to ability to adjust this manually.

Is there any update on when this feature could potentially be implemented?

1 Like

I would love to see a quarterly option as well!

1 Like