Portfolio and Private Projects

We’d really like the ability to add someone to our portfolio so they can see an overview update and status of the projects but not have access to the projects.
I this possible?
From what we can see the projects come as not visible and they can only see the Progress section, making it no better than an email.
Rather I’d like my client to see the progress from a high-level view without getting bogged down with the details in the project itself.

Hi @Peter_Kitcatt_Wyborn,

yo can achieve this by manually add them as collaborators on the status updates published in the project → This way they’ll be able to see this specific project update without having access to the project itself (providing the project is not public of course!)

Tagging onto this question: I would like to be able to add an entire team to status updates so they can see each other’s project status updates (even if the project details are private) when they look at the Portfolio List view. Is there an easy way to add an entire team as collaborators on the status update without having to input each person’s name individually?