Please make a Premium Solo Plan

+1 solo premium plan. No time-limited offers, no having to evangelize the software. I don’t have a team — I’m hired by teams, and they already have their own workflows in place. I don’t care what they use. Personally, I’d like to use Asana and have access to all of its premium features, share timelines and workflows with clients, etc. It’s not complicated. As the comment above has it, “Take my money please.”

Hello Asana’s Team !

It would be great to offer a plan for entrepreneurs !

I think we are at the best place to promote Asana. When I work with a client, I create a project for him and educate him on how to use it. Since they have a free account and they start to use it, they want to try it wth other people in their team.

We would like to offer a great experience to our clients so we need the premium features.

As a solopreneur, we team with each client !
Isn’t the “why” of the project ? To help people work with their team ?

Please consider our voices :slight_smile:

+1, please I’m more one solopreneur asking for a premium solo plan! please

Interesting that Asana is like - ohh if you’re solo, you can use our software free, and we’ll answer your support questions.

But if a solo or 2-person team wants to PAY use the premium features, which cost Asana +$0 in incremental costs, then we’re out of luck! I understand there are SaaS economics here, but c’mon we’re trying to give you money! I don’t need premium support if you don’t want to support me, just let me pay for those features!!

+1 I’ve been waiting on a premium plan for solopreneurs for over a year now, and I’m shocked there isn’t one still. Why are we being alienated? None of the other productivity apps I use have this sort of exclusion, and it’s so disappointing that Asana continues to ignore this issue.

PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE Asana… I…WE are BEGGING YOU. I’m on my knees begging you BEGGING YOU to PLEASE make a premium version for one person. I cannot wrap my head around why this is an issue. I use Asana Premium for one of my businesses, but also have other businesses that I own/manage on my own that suffer without Premium features. THEN to top it all off, I am going back to college and would LOOOVE to use Asana…but nope… I’m going to be forced to go back to gulp Microsoft Onenote… yuck.

+1. At first, I thought this actually existed because when you click “upgrade” it takes you to a screen that says $9.99/month so I’m like “sweet” and then whoops, nope. 5 seats minimum. You are losing a lot of money. I would pay $10/month for this. I really want to use timelines and start dates. Please allow me to upgrade by myself.

+1 on this. I like Asana but need premium features. I’m going to try clickup

I am considering migrarion from ASANA, only because of this LIMITATION.