Option to disable Link Editor Pop-up - Blocks text / links behind

Please create an option to disable this pop-up as we do not use it and is only blocking the links or texts behind it. I usually need to click on multiple links within a task and the pop-up is just blockin the other links from being clicked successively.

Now, I have position my mouse pointer so it shows the blocked links behind it. Pretty frustrating and really just a nuisance for some users like me.

And this goes to all the updates you’re rolling out. Please give us an option to opt-in or out of these updates since some of them are no use and just disrupts, slows down our workflow / process in most cases.

Thank you.

*Now, everytime I need to click on multiple links, I have to carefully position my mouse pointer so it doesn’t block links behind it. Pretty frustrating and really just a nuisance for some users like me.

I know this may seem like a petty concern, but if you’re working with multiple links (solely within Asana) all day it becomes a real ordeal and a significant amount of time is lost just because I have to get around this pop-up that behaves worse than a real pop-up Ad.

Hi @jaa and thank you for sharing your suggestion with us and for explaining why this feature would be so helpful for your current workflow. This is a great feedback for future updates!

I would encourage you to cast your vote by clicking on the Vote button next to the name!

Have a nice day @jaa!