Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
The onedrive/sharepoint file picker does not scroll when the list of files overflows the window. We’re using office 365.
Steps to reproduce:
- You need enough files/folders in your personal one drive or Sharepoint library to overflow the height of the file picker window
- Create a task and select to attach a file using the onedrive/sharepoint option.
- Try to scroll the window to files lower down in the list.
- No scroll bars are present and the window doesn’t scroll
- Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Safari Version 12.1.1 (14607.2.6.1.1)
Upload screenshots below: