Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
The onedrive/sharepoint file picker does not scroll when the list of files overflows the window. We’re using office 365.
Steps to reproduce:
- You need enough files/folders in your personal one drive or Sharepoint library to overflow the height of the file picker window
- Create a task and select to attach a file using the onedrive/sharepoint option.
- Try to scroll the window to files lower down in the list.
- No scroll bars are present and the window doesn’t scroll
- Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- Safari Version 12.1.1 (14607.2.6.1.1)
Upload screenshots below:
Hi @Eric_Jutrzenka and welcome to the Forum!
Thank you so much for taking time to report this. I have tried to reproduce it on my and I was able to scroll down to access to the lower down files.
Is this also happening to you when sorting the view in Compact List or Tiles View? Could you please try to reproduce this from an Incognito Windows?
Looking forward to your reply!
Hi @Natalia. Thanks for the welcome and thanks for looking into this!
This is is happening in all three of the views. Note, we’re using OneDrive for Business. I think the picker component is slightly different for a personal account?
I tried in incognito and I get the same issue.
Hi @Eric_Jutrzenka and thank you so much for follow-up!
I’ve gone ahead and filed a bug for our team to investigate this further. I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update about it!
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you! Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing this issue?
Looking forward to your reply! Thank you!
Hi @Eric_Jutrzenka! I’m closing this bug since I haven’t heard back from you!
But please, let me know if you need further assistance and I will more than happy to help!
Have a great weekend!