Onboarding Business License

Hi,
We recently upgraded to the business license and we having troubles onboarding a few users. These users were using the business trial prior to getting access to the license. I am the Admin and have followed the directions of adding users to a particular team.
Is there a reason why they can not see all the business details as they should?

Hi,

Did you upgrade the entire org or just a team?

Hi,

We upgraded to business for 25 people. My understanding when we went this route, the individuals who I add will have the same features for business. So far, tat is not the case.

Thanks

Hi,

That does not say if you have a Team Business, or an org feature. The other reason could be that the new people don’t have an email address from your official domain!

Hi Bastien…I believe it was Team Business. I will round back with our rep.
Thanks for assistance.

In that case those new members need to be full members of the team that is linked to the subscription.

Thanks. Is that something I can do as the admin or does that need to be provisioned by Asana?

Hi @Jamie_Daly and thanks for jumping in @Bastien_Siebman :+1:t3:

From what I’m seeing on my end, it looks like there are two active Divisions in your Organisation (a Division is a group of Teams sharing the same paid plan - it allows you to upgrade selected teams as opposed to your entire Organisation).

The best way to solve your issue is to reach out to your point of contact at Asana with the list of users you’re trying to add to your Division - our team will be able to advise you with the best solution for adding these folks!