No longer have ability to navigate through custom field.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: We have a custom field that is used to designate between physical locations for hundreds of items associated with a project.

Until yesterday, my process was to select the first item (on the custom field) —> space bar to bring up the list —> first letter of location to auto fill —> space bar to close the menu —> down arrow to move to the next item in the project.

As of yesterday, this no longer works. Space bar will still bring up the list, but types an actual space the next time I hit it. I tried using enter instead, which works, but the down arrow key no longer selects the custom field. Instead, it navigates to the entire next line in the project.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @jnepsha, thanks for reaching out.

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps listed below and let me know if this resolves this for you?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca,

This did not resolve the issue.

~WRD0004.jpg

Thanks for getting back to us, @jnepsha! Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to reproduce this issue. In order to solve it asap, I recommend you to contact our support team so they can have a closer look at it: How to contact our Support Team :email:. Please feel free to send them this thread so you don’t need to repeat all the information.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.