New space after tag selected

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
When I tag/mention someone in a task description, comment, etc after selecting the person’s name/@ name it should have a new space automatically added after.
Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?

Upload screenshots below:

Here is the rest of the info for when no new space is added after a tag/mention in a text field

Steps to reproduce:

• Add a mention of someone on your asana team in a comment or text field.
  • Select the person/hit enter
  • No new space is added after selecting them so when typing the content is right alongside the tag.

Browser version:
Chrome Version 114.0.5735.133

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)?
Asana Business
Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Meaghan_Turner, thanks for your post!

I have been able to reproduce this on my end and I can confirm this is expected behaviour. However I can see how adding a space after an @ mention can improve Asana.

At the moment there aren’t any changes for this planned in the near term, but I will note your request to make sure it gets to our Product team. Understanding use cases like this is really important to us, and we track all user feedback in order to improve the product.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.