New My Goals widget for Home 🥅

Hi Asana Community! :wave:t3:

Today, I’m excited to announce the launch of the My goals widget to help keep your goals top of mind! This new widget allows you to easily track the goals you own, directly from your Home - so you’re clear on what you need to do and why it’s important!

To get started, add the My goals widget by selecting it from the “Customize” menu on the top right corner and dragging it from the sidebar onto your Home. You can use the overflow menu to display the widget in full or half size, depending on your preferences. From the widget, you can use the filtering menu to display open goals, closed goals, or both.

We hope you enjoy this update, let us know in the comments if you have any questions or feedback you’d like to share with us!

Please note this update is rolling out gradually. If it is not available to you yet, don’t worry it will become available to everyone over the next couple of days!

Goals and the My goals Home widget is available to Business and Enterprise customers.

6 Likes

It would be way more useful if we were able to choose how to sort the goals list (by completion %, status, creation date, last update date, etc.) and whether to view goals in a list or a cascade. Right now all my goals are listed at the same indent level as the sub goals which feed into them and make the widget harder to use than it should be.

2 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree, along with the option to manually order them or to use the order we have in the full goals page. I just started using this widget which has immense potential to keep annual goals front of mind but the widget is showing the lowest order sub-goals I created rather than the primary goals they roll up into.