Asana Release Notes July 2022

Hi all :wave:

:rocket: Please find our release notes for this month below :arrow_down:

• My Goals: Find and sort the goals you own in the new My Goals tab. Filter by All goals, Open goals, and Closed goals. Read more about My Goals
  • New Home widget: My Goals: Monitor your goals directly from the Home page using the My Goals widget. Access from the Home Customize button
  • Automatic goals progress roll up: Get real-time visibility into the progress of goals with Automatic progress roll-ups. Link projects and subgoals to automatically update each goal. Learn about measuring goal progress
  • Comment only goals: With Comment only goals, team leaders can gain confidence that only the right people can edit company and team goals.
  • Appreciations: Activate the Appreciations feature in Goals each time a goalโ€™s progress is achieved. See more about Goal celebrations
  • Embeddable Forms: Embed Asana Forms on internal or external websites. Copy and paste the embed code snippet to the web pages. Read about sharing Forms
  • Security Contact Email: Super Admins have the option to set a security contact email in the Admin Console to stay informed about security updates. Get more information on the Admin Console
  • Metadata Fields: Task metadata, such as Created on, Created by, or Completed on, can be added as custom fields to projects in List view. Find additional information on Metadata Fields

As always, weโ€™re looking forward to hearing your feedback in the comments below :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Superb!! Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

Solid update! Very โ€˜goalโ€™ oriented :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

2 Likes