New "Tasks I assigned to others" Home widget 🏠

Hi folks,

Following the launch of Asana Flow packages Workflow Builder, Home, and Reporting to help you create more connected workflows a couple of weeks ago, I’m excited to announce our team is ready to roll a brand new “Tasks I assigned to others” widget for your Home.

Like others, this widget will be available from the “Customize” menu in the top right corner of your Home. It will display tasks based on the following criteria:

1. Not assigned to me
  2. Assigned by me
  3. Incomplete
  4. Sorted by Assignee

From this widget, you will have the option to complete, reassign or open each task. The three dots menu in the right corner of the widget will allow you to:

1. View the full search report
  2. Resize the widget
  3. Delete the widget

A “show more” option will also allow you to see more tasks.

Please note this new widget will only be available to paid customers. If you’re using the free version of Asana, you will see a preview of the widget in your “customize” pane, but you won’t be able to use it.

This new widget is currently available to 10% of eligible customers, it will become available to everyone over the next couple of days!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to see this new addition to Home, and we look forward to reading your feedback! If you have any questions, please post them in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to answer them!

:email: Want to be automatically notified of all new upcoming product updates? Make sure to follow our Announcement category!

6 Likes

Hi!

I still can’t see this in my Home widgets, what am i missing?

Thanks

I believe it is only rolled out to a small percentage of customers currently, but over the next couple of days it will become more available

Looking forward to this feature becoming available. Thanks!

Hi folks, just a quick note to let you know this feature has now rolled out to all customers

2 Likes

@Marie Love the new widget. Already started using it. Could use some improvement (sorting options -ascending/descending, maybe tabs/panels for assignees, etc. Where should those suggestions go?

Feel free to drop them into the #product-feedback category @Tim_Rueb!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.