🥅 New! View and keep track of all the goals you own with My goals

Hi, Asana Community!

I’m excited to announce that this week we released a My goals tab in Goals to help you view and keep track of all the goals you own, all in one place.

By navigating to My goals you can quickly find and monitor the goals assigned to you as the owner, no matter what team the goal is associated with, so you’re clear on what you need to do and why it’s important.

By default, you’ll see all your open goals, but you can use filtering to switch between viewing all the goals you own, your open, and closed goals.

Try My goals—and more—in Goals today (Goals is available to Business and Enterprise customers). And of course, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to post them in the comments below.

Thanks!
Zaraida

10 Likes

Hi,

Thanks! Any idea if we’ll be able to create personal goals not attached to a team or the org?
PS: I am not seeing the change, is this a slow roll out?

@Bastien_Siebman I just tested and I could create a goal that is private and not linked to a team or Org. And it showed up in My Goals.

4 Likes

Hi, @Bastien_Siebman !

Goals don’t require to be attached to a team or the org so you can create personal goals without that field and they will surface in your My goals tab.

The My goals tab has rolled out to 100% of Business and Enterprise users. Try refreshing you Asana and let us know if you are still unable to see the new tab.

3 Likes

Hello there!

With the Goals feature, I’m hoping that I can update linked Projects/Portfolios and it automatically updates the Goals. Is this functionality still going to be released?

Thank you!
R

Hola @Richelle_Quinto, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! We are working on more updates for Goals and we hope to have news about this feature in the future. You can Follow our News category to keep up to date with what’s new in Asana! 📨!

This is great, now all we need is charts associated with goals!

1 Like

I created a goal in My Goals. I can see it but when I click on it, I get a message about upgrading to use the feature. I thought My Goals was included in the Premium plan? If it is, how do I edit it? If it isn’t, how do I delete this goal?

Hi @Will_Reade15, thanks for reporting this! Goals are currently only available to Business customers. In order to investigate this further, could you please contact our support team and share the following information:

• URL of the Goal, you can get this link after clicking on the Goal and you are prompt to upgrade.
  • Screenshot showing the Goal in your My Goals tab and the upgrade banner.

I’m sorry for the trouble! Our support team will be able to have a closer look and help you solve the issue. Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.