Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The new “Estimated time” number field is selectable in the “Set Effort Field” in the Workload area of Portfolios for certain organizations and missing for others. See, “New! Track Time on Your Tasks in Asana”
Steps to reproduce:
- Add the new “Estimated time” and “Actual time” fields using the new “Time Your Work” option in the Customize area of projects.
- Manually migrated estimated time data from previously used number Custom Field to the new built-in “Estimated time” field
- Navigate to any Portfolio
- Select the Workload section
- Select “Edit Effort”
- On the “Set Effort Field” screen, look for the new “Estimated time” field in the list (or search for it)
Browser version: Tested using the Desktop App on Windows 11, and in Chrome Version 107.0.5304.123 (Official Build) (64-bit), both with the same result
Upload screenshots below:
For one of my organizations, the field is selectable and works as expected:
For another one of my organizations, the field is missing from the list and cannot be found in the search, even though it is in use in many projects as described in the steps above:
In each case, I am logged in as a Administrator of the respective organizations.
Is there a way around this, or has the Workload portion of this new feature set not yet been rolled out to all organizations?
Thank you for your assistance. CC: @ambforumleader in case any of you are seeing this as well.