New! Create custom charts in project Dashboards to get more visibility into your team's work

Nice, but it looks like I can’t create a new one…
Do you know why?

1 Like

Hello @Simone5, you must enter a “title” before the “create” button will be available. Hope that helps!

2 Likes

This news is bittersweet for me. It’s great progress, but not very helpful until I can report on portfolios. It looks like this only applies to individual projects. I’m responsible for multiple projects in a portfolio and need to share reporting on all of those projects at once. Right now I have to export to Google Sheets and build reports there to share. It’s very cumbersome.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, @anon76810009! As it stands, Dashboards are currently available at the project level but, as a workaround, if you wish to have a Dashboard including tasks from multiple projects, you can create a “master project” and multi-home tasks from other projects in this project. I understand this still required a bit of manual work and we hope to have more. options for Dashboards and Portfolios in the future!

If you are interested, I recommend you creating a new thread in our #productfeedback category for this feature so other customers can upvote! Thanks again for your feedback!

2 Likes

I was going to make the same reply, but also suggest Rules to keep the master project automatically in sync. iti’s still a hassle, but might be nicer than the GSheets option possibly, @anon76810009.

Larry

2 Likes

Thrilled to see this! Well done. Would love to have stacked bar charts that show open vs completed tasks.

Also think this would be really useful in Portfolios so we can visualize global data!

4 Likes

This is fabulous - we hadn’t used dashboards much because they didn’t really show what we needed to see, but this makes it really useful. Thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi everyone!

I’m excited to announce we are rolling out colors for Charts on Dashboards. Charts filtered or grouped by drop-down custom fields will now be colored accordingly, rather than purple! :tada:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (7)

We are gradually rolling out this update so if it’s not available for you yet, it will be available soon!

6 Likes

This is wonderful news!! tic toc

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:t2: Another exciting update for Dashboards coming your way! :heart_eyes: You will now be able to select custom color palettes for Dashboards in addition to using your Custom Fields colours! :tada:

dashboards_colours_gif (1)

We are beginning to roll out this update today so if it’s not available for you yet, it will be available soon! :rocket:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.