Multiple organizations under one email domain

Hello! We’ve got multiple org units under one email domain. So when I’ve signed up, I was automatically assigned to the organization A. Can I create an additional organization B under the same email domain.

Hi @Kirill_Kulchenkov, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! A domain can only be associated to one Organization at a time. You will be able to create Teams in your Organization but you won’t be able to create a new Organization with the same domain.

As a workaround, you can try creating a separate Workspace.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Hello we would like to use Asana but all the managers that set our organization up years ago have left, how do we delete them

Hello @Julie_Stevens1,
welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

Do you still have access to their company email? Or maybe somebody from the dev team can create it again.
This way you could gain access to their Asana and make yourself a super admin and change the billing owner as well.

Or maybe just reach out to the ex team member directly and ask them if they can quickly access their Asana and transfer all over to you :slight_smile:

Otherwise I recommend reaching out to Asana Support as I am sure they will be able to assist :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cannot find the actual support contact info lol.
Also there emails have been deleted and re assigned . Meaning we would have to buy more to add back in and we won’t do that.
If I delete the entire organization can I recreate ?

Here is how to contact support: How to contact our Support Team ✉

I definitely recommend reaching out to support first to look into this to avoid loosing any info by trying to delete the organization. Plus if you are trying to set up an org with the same domain as the old one was this would not work out. So yeah I am sure Asana Support can assist you with that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.