📆 Multi-filter on Calendar view

I don’t think this is planned in the near future @Jaime_Ramlakhan, but I’ll keep you posted here as soon as I have an update!

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

We have an exciting update to share: it is now possible to multi-filter on the Week Calendar View! :tada:

When we first launched this feature, multi-filtering was only available on the Calendar when zoomed out to the Month view, not the Week view. This limitation made it challenging for users to set up saved views effectively and customize their views with complex filters.

With this new update, you can now multi-filter on the Week Calendar View, enhancing functionality and bringing more parity to Saved Views on projects.

*Please note that this is a gradual roll out, and it’s now available to 10% of users. Once we move forward, I’ll update you here. :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, multi-filter on the Week Calendar View is now available for 100% of users! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there an option to filter for team-level calendars? Following this old request post, i ended up here, which does not solve the team-level filtering. Not that I can see anyways

4 Likes

Would love this feature on the team calendar.

1 Like