More filters in the board view (users, custom fields ...) like in list view?

boards

A project which is on board layout rather than list view. I would like to be able to filter/search on them by

Assigned to, In projects, Followed by, Attachments, Completion, Due date, Custom Field, Dates, People, Projects, Tags, More… like in search functionality

Yes, please!

Thanks for your feedback @Maria_Alvarez; we already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main thread. Feel free to add your vote to this main thread as votes are currently not carried over when threads are merged.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

Thanks @Marie

Is there anyway to filter a project board to only show the tasks assigned to one person on the project? I know you can view a persons tasks in a list but that is not as useful as seeing all the tasks in the board format.

Hi @Adam_Baliatico and welcome to the Forum :wave:t3:

As it stands, it is not possible to filter Boards by Assignee, but this is definitely something we’re looking into.

We already have a thread on this topic, so I have gone ahead and merged your post with this main thread to consolidate feedback on this topic; hope that’s ok!

Good news! We just launched a new set of sorting options for Board projects! You can now sort your Board projects by Due Date, Assignee, Likes but also by Alphabetical order and by Custom Fields!

To learn ore about it and submit your questions/feedback, have a look at this post!

Hi Marie,

I saw the new feature, but unfortunately this is really not a solution to Filtering. Sorting and filtering are very different.

Can we keep this unsolved until filtering is actually implemented?

Yup. Sort ≠ Filter.
‘Solution’ checkmark should be removed from your post, Marie, sorry :frowning:

Got it! Apologies for rushing into closing this thread. We’re hoping to implement Filters soon and I’ll make sure to update this thread!