Make SAML feature accessible to all Asana plans to increase security for all

Just want to flag a current concern.

With the complexities of digital security in today’s environment, it’s clear that tools like Asana are integral to our productivity and collaborative efforts. However, we are seeing a landscape where SAML integration for Single Sign-On (SSO) has become a baseline expectation for enhancing security and operational efficiency. Knowing this, there’s a significant opportunity for Asana to lead the market.

Offering SAML integration across all plans, not just the Enterprise tier at a higher paid rate, would not only elevate Asana’s competitive stance but also underscore its commitment to accessible, advanced security for all users. Such a move can help progress and redefine industry standards, encouraging a shift towards more inclusive security practices across the board.

Digital threats are ever-evolving, ensuring that every team member, regardless of the size or scale of their organisation, has access to these critical security measures is not just an advantage; it’s a necessity. By democratizing access to SAML SSO, Asana has the potential to lead by example, showcasing a commitment to security, accessibility, and user trust that could set a new benchmark for project management platforms.

This isn’t just about staying ahead of competitors; it’s about fostering a safer, more secure digital ecosystem for all. Let’s set a new standard together and enable SAML for all plans!

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback @Toby_R! I’ve slightly edited the title of your post to reflect your exact request and make it easier for other folks to upvote your request. While I can make any promise, I’ll make sure to share your feedback with our team :slight_smile: