Lost My Workspace

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I created a workspace with projects for myself when I joined Asana. Weeks later a client invited me to their workspace and it’s been working fine. Last night she removed herself from my workspace and now my entire workspace that I set up and created is gone and I only see the space she invited me to. Everything I created for other clients is completely gone. How do I get it back? I need IMMEDIATE assistance. I need access to the projects I previously created as it contains projects of other clients that are personal to me and not to the person who invited me.

Steps to reproduce: Log into my Asana in incognito window and my workspace doesn’t show.

Browser version: Newest Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Tamira_Pouncil, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! If a user leaves or is removed from a Workspace, they will lose access to their previous account instance and when you re-invite them, they will see a completely new account. In order to recover your account previous tasks and projects, please contact our support team following these steps: How to contact our Support Team ✉

They will be able to see more details and try to recover the information. Unfortunately I don’t have the tools to recover or see your information in the Forum!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.