"Leave task" bell icon next to "Archive" icon in Inbox

In Inbox, there are several bell icons that pop up (two examples below). It would be great to have a leave/join task icon like this on task-related notification cards. It’s annoying to have to click into the card, and then click the button all the way at the bottom-right of the screen on desktop. Functionality is already there for Conversations – could you apply it to tasks, too?

Leave/join a conversation right from the notification card:

Turn off new task notifications right from the notification card:

Thanks for the feedback @Justine_D, I’ve filed a task for our team to take this onboard for future updates, I’ll keep you posted here once this gets implemented!

+1 Actually I don’t understand why it isn’t implemented yet :slight_smile: This functionality is in the Inbox already for turn-off task added notification for projects.

Now you need to open the task tab in the right pane, then click on the bell in the task. But I can imagine that a lot of people are in some tasks just because of the automatic rule etc. so they know just from the name of the task that there!s nothing for them inside :slight_smile:

That’s one small step for Asana programmers, one giant leap for Asana Inbox power users :slight_smile: