Issue inviting other users in my space

Good afternoon! The user does not receive an invitation and is not included in the list of users. How can this be fixed? Thanks!

HI @Yuliya_Ostanina and thanks for the report.

Have you tried to give this another go? Are you getting the same result?

Looking forward to your reply!

Please note that I’ve edited your post (switched the title to English, and removed private info from your screenshot).

Да, я повторила несколько раз за два дня

I would recommend reaching out to our support team following these steps: https://forum.asana.com/t/how-do-i-contact-support/19057/7?u=marie

Я написала, но ответа не дождалась. Могли бы Вы проверить. Спасибо большое!

Есть ли другой способ добавить пользователя в команду?

I can confirm our team has received your emails, however it’s currently taking them a little longer to reply, thanks for baring with us.

From what I can see you’ve a lot of pending invites, as you’re using a free plan, you’re limited in the number of user you can add (max 15), which probably explains why your invites aren’t working. You should be able to cancel some invites directly from your team from your team settings: How to Create, Join, and Manage teams in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Did I understand correctly that you can add 15 people to each team with a free plan or just 15 people. And how to see who the invitations were sent to?

I need help :холодный пот:

how long to wait for a response from support?