Is there the ability to add HELP TEXT to a form?

Hi - I’m new to Asana and this forum. I searched for this topic but did not have much luck.

I’ve created a form for users. Is there a way to have help text to help users fill out the form? (i.e. provide clarification, roll-over text language pop-up, ability to create a hyperlink to a pop-up window, etc?)

Any advice or direction would be appreciated!

Best,
Kevin

Welcome, @anon71775230,

You can add overall help in the top Form Description and more in every question’s Help Description. And any HTTP://… links will be clickable.

As someone found, you can add a multi-select questions with no options to get just a textual display too (hack alert!).

But that’s about it.

There may be another request in Product Feedback you can vote on related to this.

Larry

Hi Larry - Thanks for the quick reply. Super helpful and also for the hack! Will work with it. Thank you!

Best,
Kevin

2 Likes

I forgot who came up with that great hack, maybe @Andrea_Mayer?

Larry

Thanks for tagging, but this great idea was shared by @Christine_Bolton here: Is there a way to uncap the max number of questions? - #8 by Christine_Bolton :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies to @Christine_Bolton and thanks, @Andrea_Mayer!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.