Introducing Portfolios: The mission control center for everything you need to track in your business

Hi Taylan,

I appreciate that you’re so passionate about using Asana and have taken the time to send us feedback, but I do want to remind you of our Community Guidelines: FAQ - Asana Community Forum. While Community members are welcome to express frustration, give us constructive criticism, and share their honest views in this forum, we ask all members to frame their communication in terms of friendship instead of antagonism. Your post was flagged by a member of the Asana Community because of its tone. I reviewed the post and determined that I did not need to be removed from this forum so you’ll see that it’s been made visible again.

I do understand why you’re frustrated about this change and feel like it was unfair. We do have solutions that can help with this transition and would encourage you to reach out to our support team. These issues are usually best resolved in a direct conversation with someone on our team, so we can talk about your plan and figure out the best way to help ease some of the pain this change is causing your team.

I understand that you may still be frustrated with Asana after this response and do apologize for that. Our Community team will collect and analyze this feedback to share directly with our product teams. Sharing this feedback does give them an understanding of how our customers are reacting to changes made in the product and help guide their decisions as they continue to work on Portfolios and the rest of the Asana product.

3 Likes