Introducing browser notifications!

Hello there! Well I love Asana and the desktop notification, but it will be great to:

1. See notification on the desktop when a Project start or a task start on the calendar that I’ve done like 1 month ago and the duration of the notification must be personalized (maybe setting how much longer it will be on the desktop, set where it pops up maybe on the center of the screen, and set that you have you have to see the task, press on it and then it disappear.
  2. Is it possible to receive the desktop notification without opening the browser? like having a desktop app (like telegram) that is always running on the pc so you don’t miss any notification? Thanks in advance!

It’s the same for me. I’m in Safari and I don’t see a section for “Browser Notifications” in my profile settings under Notifications either. How do I enable the browser notifications in Safari?

1 Like

Hi @Cyrill, thanks for reaching out! Browser notifications are currently not available in Safari. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out via the #tipsandtricks category or create a request in our #productfeedback category. Thank you!