In my iPad my tasks are completely gone, but I can find them in the browser when on my computer.

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: On my iPad, I enter one of my projects and in my project I have 7 sections. In one of the sections (I have not yet confirmed the other sections) ALL my tasks are completely gone, there should be multiple things but they are all gone and this is the same on my iPhone, but when I look to find them on Asana web browser they are still there where they should. I have added a screenshot, there should be plenty of tasks in this section.

Steps to reproduce: I have uninstalled the app and re installed to see if it fixes the issue but no.

Browser version: I don’t know, iPad iOS safari, the latest one?

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Alexis_Kershaw, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and thanks for reporting this issue. Let’s try to solve it together! Can you please click the filter icon in the top right corner of the screen and make sure it’s filtered by “none”? If the issue persists, I recommend you to contact our support team and send them the URL of the project so we can have a closer look at this issue: How to contact our Support Team ✉

Hi Emily,

This helped! I see now that it was set to “remove” all completed tasks and this section had only completed tasks in it.

Thank you very much for your help and hope you have a great day / evening. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.