In Box notifications doubled or tripled

My settings are turned off to receive in box notifications (Hacks, disable is ON) and at the project level, only mark “new tasks added” and “messages”. About a month ago, I started getting notifications of upcoming tasks and overdue tasks. So for every 1000 tasks I have with 250 due in a day I am sometimes getting 500-700 notifications. I am a PM, I dont need to be reminded I have tasks. I need to know why this has happened and if it is a betatest–it is not sustainable. It is pushing my team members further and further away from even using the inbox because they cant get to what matters.
If this is going to stay, is there a way at the top of the inbox to ‘filter’ out (new option). Otherwise, for every hundreds and hundreds of tasks, everyone has to waste keystrokes “@”-ing someone.

Customer support has not been able to shed any light on this only to say “your email notifications are off” uh-huh. In Box and Email are separate. And “this is not possible” without addressing the issue. And no way to confirm settings. I am a power user and one of the first users of Asana back in the day so not a newbie, but you never know.

This is recent within perhaps the last month and seems totally random. Is there a solution?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Inbox notifications hack is broken

Hi @jbirkes , I’ve replied to you here:

which I will now merge into one thread…