How to remove people's private accounts from organizational accounts?

@Marie, Is it possible that there’s another way? I’m not sure exactly the approach @Dovid_Levine and their nonprofit are using, but is there a chance they want to have a permanent Asana user for each board role, and have that user change hands, rather than be removed and then a new one added, which I assume would lose continuity of current task assignments and task assignment/completion history.

I could see making aliases like secretary, president, etc., then setting up a forward to that person’s personal gmail if that’s what they want. At the end of the term, the board member sets their board alias password to something temporary, tells it to the new board member who then logs in that way.

Again, not sure if that’s why their goal is, but it strikes me as a more desirable way to handle it.

(Also it sure sounds like both addresses are linked in Asana, but perhaps there’s a slight chance that they’re not; that the poster means they’re linked with an alias forward???)

I know this might be muddying the waters, but I wanted to mention this, and maybe even get your take on a solution for this not-uncommon need–users that are “roles” and change hands periodically.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like