How to remove Harvest button?

Hi.
Is there a way to remove Harvest button form tasks?
Before, there have been tab button and i want it back :smiley:

First - i activated Harvest.
Secon - i returned to Toggle.
Thiurd - i disabled Harvest form asana.

An ideas?

Thanks,
Fillip

1 Like

Hi Filip,

I raised the same concern, and I was told to create a Feature Request – here it is:

Your issue is that you removed Harvest from Asans and it still shows? Looks like a bug to me :thinking:

Hey @Filip_Gren!

Can you double check if you disable Harvest both:

• In your own profile Settings (refer to “Harvest for Individuals” in the article below)
  • In your Team Settings (refer to “Harvest for Teams” in the article)

I often see users disabling it from their profile but not from the Team itself!

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Hi @Marie ,

In Synchroniser Asana avec Harvest | Guide produit • Guide produit Asana, I can’t see instructions about how to disable Harvest, neither for myself nor for the team. Because of my locale, I’m being redirected to the French version, but does it say how to do it in the English version?

I’m not aware that anyone in the team has activated Harvest, but anyway the icon is there in the Task bar since the beginning, and I can’t make it go away.

You can replace “fr” by “en” in the URL to get the English version :+1:

1 Like

Right, thanks Bastien.
But then again, @Marie, Harvest is deactivated both in my profile and in all of the Organization team’s profile, and I still see the icon in the task details pane’s toolbar.

1 Like

Oups, apologies for sending you the wrong link @Normand_Brousseau ! @Filip_Gren One last thing to try if you haven’t yet is to clear your browser’s cache. If the issue persists, feel free to send some screenshot of what you see to our support team (Asana Support - Help Center • Asana) so they can look into this further for you!

Hi - I have exact the same problem. I killed all extansions from harvest - also the browser cache. But the harvest button is still there. pls help me!

Hi @Denni! Have you tried to follow the steps outlined in this post above? How to remove Harvest button? - #4 by Marie

I did so. but the button is already there. also cleaning cache. I am desperate.

Did you ever get this fixed Dennis? I have the same issue! I thought maybe Asana had some sort of weird partnership with Harvest or something… this button won’t go away and I haven’t used Harvest for years: Image 2019-11-22 at 2.23.37 PM. I keep forgetting its not my current timer button and clicking on it on accident. Also confusing I bet for my new users.

I have the same problem and never get any solution from Asana-Team

Asana Team, do you have any solution for this? I did everything you suggested but never managed to remove Harvest from Asana.

It is starting to look like a growth hack from Harvest :joy:

We’re having the same issue, we used to use Harvest but have moved to Clockify. It has been disabled for me as an individual and for the team but the button is still there.

We need a developer to look into this issue to the fix the problem

Hi @Peter_Kitcatt_Wyborn and welcome!

Have you also disabled it at the team level? You can refer to “Harvest for Teams” in the article: Syncing Asana with Harvest | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Hope this helps!

Yes I have, we have even cleared cache and restarted our macs

Has anyone figured this out?

1 Like

Hey @Jack_Kay @Bastien_Siebman @Marie or anyone else looking for an answer to this old bug:

Found this thread while looking to disable that Harvest button (remove clutter), but ended up finding a solution that did work. The button went away after disabling on all team levels:

1. I went through all teams that I was a part of,
  2. found that Harvest was still enabled for one of the teams,
  3. disabled the Harvest button in that one remaining team,
  4. then the Harvest button was finally gone everywhere.
1 Like