- We have multiple clients who are the teams in Asana.
- We invite our clients to their own boards (Called Action Boards) so they area a part of the Agile team.
- We then have an All Action Board that these cards all appear on too so that the client does not see all the other client work we have and we then work mostly in the All Action Board.
We next want to plan for the next 3 months of work.
- By the looks looks of it, this can be in a Portfolio so that we can see how much is one everyone’s plate.
- There is a problem though that on the Timeline tab, we cannot pull the All Action Board so that we see all the work in a single place to be able to pull the sliders in place and plan for the next 3 months
Is there something we are not understanding in this process? Is there a better way to do this?