How to manage an Okta based account & Personal Account?

I am an Asana user personally and for a couple of companies that I advise—they are all using the freemium offering. I’m also working at Pantheon.io which leverages the Okta login. Previous to joining Pantheon I had all my accounts via the mobile app but I cannot seem to add the Pantheon account. Please advise.

HI @roland.smart and my apologies for the late follow-up!

I would recommend merging your Pantheon.io account with your other account; you should easily be able to this following these steps but if you run into trouble feel free to reach out to our support team, they will be able to assist you!

Note that once you merge your account using the Okta login, you will be required to use Okta to login into your account via mobile too!

Hope this helps; please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

What would happen down the road if I left Pantheon? Could I get my personal workspaces back?

Yes, you can simply leave the Pantheon Organization, and as long as your personal email remain attached to your account, you will be able to access to remaining of your spaces!

Can you disconnect my account from the Okta DFA org and leave the rest of my orgs + workspaces with my account?