How to delete a due date on a subtask?

How do you delete a due date on a subtask? I tried deleting it from the comment section but it’s still showing up next to the subtask.

1 Like

Hi @Charlotte1! To delete a subtask’s due date, you need to open the subtask itself, and click on the little “x” next to the due date, in the right-hand-side pane. Unfortunately this can’t be done from the subtask list at the moment; apologies for the inconvenince!

2 Likes

Any chance that this will be available in the subtask list in the future? Being able to “bulk delete” due dates would be great too!!

1 Like

I don’t have an update on this topic at the moment @Jill_Halvorson, but it definitely sounds like something we could introduce in the future. I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I have an update! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Marie. Thank you for your reply. I have a question about how Asana can work for me… I think it’s too detailed to ask on a community board, is there someone there I can email about it?

Of course! You can either create a new thread on the Community or reach out to our support team following this path: asana.com/suport > I’m having trouble with > Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Let’s chat”.

Let me know if there is anthing else I can help with! :slight_smile:

Am i missing something or is this still a functionality limitation i.e. you can’t remove a due date for a sub task (1 step) unless you click through to the detail pane and then remove (2 steps)?