how do I see all tasks?

When onboarding from a google sheet, we have multiple tasks, with multiple users. In Google sheets everyone can see who owns which task and it’s status. When migrating users to Asana, how do they see an all task view for all owners? Especially, when we are onboarding new users, and if they are creating tasks, and I can’t see them, how do I know they exist? Or am I missing something?

Hey @Batman welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

The first step will be setting up a workspace or an organization: Workspace basics | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

You would then be setting up Asana teams and projects and if you are the admin you have access to everything.
The same applies if you are project or team owner then you would also see all tasks.

Here is an overview on permissions: Permissions overview • Asana Product Guide, Project permissions | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Here is a nice post from Bastien as well: Who sees whom, a guide to guest visibility with Batman & Robin

Hope that helps :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.