How can you add a new team if the choice isnt available under the orange cross?

Hi Im new to Asana. I joined with my .com company email however I dont get the option under the orange cross to create teams. I have one team I could like to create another team that is just me, as I would like the project to be private, that only I can view. If you could help I would be grateful. Also there is no way of making voice only conference calls in Asana is there?

Hi

I worked it out! I just create a new work space with just me in it …woo hoo. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m glad you found the solution @anon42507927! Welcome to Asana and the Forum! :slight_smile: Feel to let us know if you have any other questions!

Sorry I do have a question. When someone in my team completes a task and I tick it as done it doesnt seem to enter the ‘done’ section on the board. I would like a way to tag it so the team can also access completed tasks for information. Does that make sense.

Thanks for getting back to me @anon42507927, you can achieve this using our Rules feature. You can set up a rule that automatically moves the tasks marked complete to the “Done” column in your board.

I also recommend you checking this thread from our Certified Pro @Bastien_Siebman to find more tips: The coolest Asana rules sunglasses :slight_smile:

1 Like