Home/End keys not functioning correctly

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: when typing in the description (web app on Windows), if I hit Home, it takes me to the start of the paragraph I’m on, not the start of the current line I’m editing. Same with End - it takes me to the end of the paragraph, not the end of the line. It never used to do this.

Steps to reproduce: Type a few sentences and as you’re editing, hit Home or End to check the behaviour.

Browser version: Version 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below: here’s a video showing it: 02.03.2022_10.13.06_REC

Hi @EricWong, thanks for flagging this!

Could you please try these troubleshooting steps and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

If not, I’ll look into this further for you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Just tested everything listed and used Edge and still the same problem. :frowning:

Hi @EricWong, thanks for following up. The best course of action here is to reach out to our Support team with a screen recording of the issue in progress.

As our Support team has access to tools we don’t have here on the Community team, they are better equipped to look into this further.

You can reach them by following these steps:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.