Hide tasks from users

how to hide some tasks from such a users ?

You can create private teams or projects and add them there. This way, the tasks are only visible to the people you invited to the team or project.

Hi @Rewaq and welcome to the Community Forum! @Millor_Machado’s option is probably the best one, you can learn more about private project in this handy article from our Guide: https://asana.com/guide/help/permissions/project-permissions.

thank you all for replying its very helpful
If somebody has access to a project, then they have access to all tasks and conversations within that project. my question is ist possible to hide some tasks from any member of the team ?

No unfortunately you can’t hide specific tasks from users. Project members automatically have access to all tasks within the project.

One possible workaround: If you want a user to have access to only specific tasks in a project, you can add them to each of these tasks individually (as opposed to the entire project). This way they will only have access to tasks you have given them access to! Hope that makes sense, let me know if you have any question :slight_smile:

good ,
so I have to remove my team first from the project and then I have to add them individually at tasks that I want
is that correct

Correct @Rewaq! :slight_smile: