Gmail Integration Error Message

Any idea how to resolve the error message from Google when I am trying to link Asana into my Gmail account?

I’ve messed around in the settings but havent been successful being able to login. Anyone else having this issue or an idea of what I might be doing wrong?

Hi @Maiya_Dacey, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble here!

Just to confirm, are you trying to download the Gmail add-on integration from this link? Can you try from a incognito window?

Looking forward to your reply! :slight_smile:

Yes, thats exactly what I am trying to do. It works in the incognito window. How do I get it to work in my regular browser tab? Thanks!

Hi,
One of my customers has exactly the same error message, but he wants to create tasks from 2 different email addresses. Is it possible to have the integration for each Gmail, and that it creates tasks in a single Asana account?
Julien

Hi @Julien_RENAUD, I checked this internally and I confirm it’s currently not possible to use the Gmail add on while logged into multiple accounts in the same domain or multiple consumer accounts. However, this is planned and our Team will make sure that multiple accounts will be supported in the future. I don’t have yet a definite timeline to share unfortunately but this is something planned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.