Gmail add-on disappears in side bar

sorry for the typo…or what

HI @Banksie, can you confirm whether or not the add-on is showing up as already installed? Simplly click on the following link to verify that: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/asana_for_gmail/923474483785

Hi Marie

Well as expected with issues related to computers, the wretched Asana icon is now showing in Gmail and seems to be working fine. Why it decided to take a vacation for a day is beyond me, but I’m becoming more convinced that the machines have become self-aware. It won’t take long for them to figure out that the smart day to take off is Friday so they enjoy a long weekend. I’m working in South Korea, but I think the Australian computers may have already worked this out. It won’t take long for the word to spread.

I noticed yesterday that when I clicked on the Settings gear icon for in Google Suite, nothing happened. I tried several times in GMail, Calendar and Forms and nothing happened. The other features of the Google applications worked okay. This morning, Settings > Get Add ons is working fine. My suspicion is that this was a glitch in Google probably just on my computer, but possibly system wide. It may be that the Google Applications walked off the job along with the Google employees who were protesting against the ineffective handling of sexual harassment within the company. Very unionised those computers - one out, all out.

Anyway, that’s about all I can tell you. Let me know if you find anything out.

Alex

1 Like

Thanks for this additional information @Banksie, really appreciate it!

You may want to check your bottom right web browser. Google is changing their design again, so you can hide/display your add-ons side panels.