FORMS - Copy questions form to form

Once we have certain questions built the way we want them, we need the ability to copy those questions to other forms in other projects. While templates are needed as well, this goes beyond the template, because I may just need one question from a form in another project.

Agreed! I see we can add as a custom template within a project, would be great for a “global” option as well!

1 Like

Yes! I would love if this can be a feature soon. We have forms with some extensive branching and we would love to be able to copy and paste form questions or make them into templates to re-use in other forms (or on the same form!).

Ability to copy form a from a project to another one.

1 Like

Hi @Anne5, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:

While this feature isn’t available at this time, hopefully it’s something our Product team can implement in the future

We do have an existing thread for this feature request in the #productfeedback category so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the existing one to consolidate feedback.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

Hi! Isn’t it a different feature? This one is to copy questions from form to form and I am requesting to copy form between projects?