Forms are now even more powerful and customisable!

Thanks for taking note and passing them on. I need to be better about leveraging the feedback forms so I don’t wear you out! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi. Maybe I missed this in this thread, but what is the ideal image size for the cover image?

1 Like

I’d also like to know the ideal image size for the cover image

Hi @Crystal_Alifanow and @Christella_Jeanjaque! The header image size limit is 800x120. If the header image is larger we scale down the image to 800 px wide and crop 120 px below the top of the image.

3 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

Looks like the update has not yet hit our account. When do you expect the roll out to be complete?

Hi @Joe_Moran, this update is fully rolled out, but not all features are available with all plans. We’ve indicated this in our initial announcement so I’d recommend taking another look at the first post of this thread!

Thanks, @Marie. I read the announcement. We are on a business plan…

@Joe_Moran,

In this case, I’d recommend reaching out directly to our support team who’ll be able to take a look into this for you! If possible I’d recommend sharing some screenshots illustrating your issue too as it will help speeding things up!

We switched over all our marketing request projects to forms and this has been a really big pain point for us. The queue manager needs to remember to manually add the requester as a follower or the requester never gets updates on the status. Seems like a simple thing to add and we have made this request numerous times to our account manager.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, @Owen_Friedrich. I’ve also sent all the feedback shared so far in this thread with our product team and we’ll make sure to update this thread: Automatically Adding Task Collaborators via Asana Forms as soon as we have news about this feature.

Since this update is now fully rolled out, I’m closing this announcement. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in #tipsandtricks and if you’d like to share your feedback, make sure to log it #productfeedback!

Hi folks :wave:t3:

I’m excited to announce one more update for Forms! You can now map multiple form responses to your submission task title, allowing you to better triage form submissions at one glance!

Please note that each answer will be separated by a comma, so if you decide to map the “Name”, “Email address” and “Due date” field your task title will look like this:

Name, Email address, Due date
Marie, marieemailaddress@asana.com, Oct 1st, 2020

As a reminder, this feature is located in the Settings section! We’re still working on updating our guide, but in the meantime, you can have a look at the screenshots below!

This update is currently available to 10% of our customers and will roll out to all Premium, Business and Enterprise users over the next couple of days!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to post in #tipsandtricks and if you’ve any feedback, post them in #productfeedback!

We hope you enjoy this new update and look forward to your feedback!

6 Likes

This is also available to Premium? Or this just Business and higher?

@Talana_Lattimer,

It will be available to Premium users!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi folks, I’m excited to share that Form URLs are getting shorter!

Currently, the URL associated with created forms is pretty long, making it difficult to work with or share them externally. With this new update, all new forms will have a much friendlier and shorter URL, while ensuring the highest levels of security.

Old URL: Loading... - Form by Asana
New URL: Loading... - Form by Asana

Some important notes:

1. This update only applies to new forms, meaning that existing forms URLs won’t change
  2. Just like before, if a form is toggled active/inactive, the form URL will be unchanged

Please note this update is currently available to 10% of our customers, so don’t worry if it hasn’t reached your account just yet! It will become available to all our customer over the next couple of days!

As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to post them in #tipsandtricks, and if you have any feedback, make sure to log them in #productfeedback :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.