Form Links Only Work Sometimes?

I am having a problem with form links in Asana not always working. My team currently has the Premium upgrade. The forms we have created are turned on and public to all team members. We click the blue button, “Copy Form Link” and then insert the links into emails which are sent out to other team members. The links do not always lead back to the form, however, and some users receive an error message when they click the link that says “Sorry, we couldn’t find the form you wanted.” Help please?

Welcome to the Form @Tracy_Wilken and thank you for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. If this error is affecting users within the Company you may need to contact your IT department to whitelist Asana to ensure that all the functionalities of Asana are working properly. They can check if your corporate firewall is interfering with the connection. If this is the case, allowing *.asana.com and *.sync.app.asana.com should work.

If this doesn’t resolve your issue I would highly encourage you to reach out to our Support Team who will be able to look into this for you and assist you further. When you do, please make sure to include the following information:

1. Confirm if it’s happening for
    * Multiple users (inside and outside the Company)
    * Multiple browsers (including incognito)
    * Multiple internet connections

2. Confirm when you started experiencing this issue

3. Provide the URL of the Project and Form

4. URL of this thread so you don’t need to explain everything again

I hope this helps Tracy! But please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!