Form customization

Hello,

Is there a way to change the background color of a form? Or a way to drop-in a logo to let the person filling out the form that it is a legitimate form from the authorizing entity?

Thank you.

Welcome to the Forum @Angie_Villanueva and thank you for reaching out!

That is a great question! At the moment it is not possible to change the background color or to add a logo but I agree that it would be a great feature! You can learn more about Forms in the following guide article: Create Forms in Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

PS: I would suggest clicking on the “Vote” button at the very top of the thread to add your vote for this feature request!

Have a nice Tuesday!

Thank you @Natalia. I even tried using the Wufoo list creator but was still unable to customize the way I wanted to. I only explored the free version and am not able to pay for a subscription in order to use other features. Although, I don’t think these features are available there either.

1 Like

I am using asana Forms and want to customize the form output more visually. Custom header, change font size and colors.
i dont see any options, is this possible?

i have a premium plan

2 Likes

Not possible just yet.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @anon36839844 :wave:

I’ve gone ahead and merged your request with an existing thread regarding this topic. I hope it’s OK. I would suggest you to upvote it by clicking on the Vote button next to the title.

Have a great week John!

This would be great as we plan to use Forms as a bug reporting and product feedback gathering tool

Hi everyone!

I’m excited to announce we’ve started rolling out an update that will allow you to customize your Forms.

We are adding the ability to add a logo, an image to the top of your form and also the option to update the default confirmation message that displays after a form is submitted. This ensures that submitters know that they’re in the right place and completing forms for the right company.

You can find more details and screenshots in the announcement here:

We’re rolling out this update gradually, so don’t worry if you can’t access these features just yet, they will be available to everyone within the next couple of days/weeks!

I hope you’ll enjoy the new features! Let me know if you have any questions or feedback! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.