Form customization

Hello,

Is there a way to change the background color of a form? Or a way to drop-in a logo to let the person filling out the form that it is a legitimate form from the authorizing entity?

Thank you.

Welcome to the Forum @Angie_Villanueva and thank you for reaching out!

That is a great question! At the moment it is not possible to change the background color or to add a logo but I agree that it would be a great feature! You can learn more about Forms in the following guide article: https://asana.com/guide/help/premium/forms

PS: I would suggest clicking on the “Vote” button at the very top of the thread to add your vote for this feature request!

Have a nice Tuesday!

Thank you @Natalia. I even tried using the Wufoo list creator but was still unable to customize the way I wanted to. I only explored the free version and am not able to pay for a subscription in order to use other features. Although, I don’t think these features are available there either.

I am using asana Forms and want to customize the form output more visually. Custom header, change font size and colors.
i dont see any options, is this possible?

i have a premium plan

Not possible just yet.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @John_Bernardo :wave:

I’ve gone ahead and merged your request with an existing thread regarding this topic. I hope it’s OK. I would suggest you to upvote it by clicking on the Vote button next to the title.

Have a great week John!

This would be great as we plan to use Forms as a bug reporting and product feedback gathering tool