Feature Request: Show More Topics

By default, Asana only shows five projects at a time on the LHS toolbar. To see more projects, I have to click on “Show More Projects.”
Why should I have to do this if there is plenty of space to display more projects? I find it irritating. It would be nice if the user could choose the number of projects to display before having to push another “Show More Projects” button.

Hi @Steven_Selverston,

You can add projects to your favorites and then they should always display the way you wish:

I have mine set up with projects and people who I commonly look at their My Tasks page:

1 Like

Hi Ryan,

Thank you, that is a helpful approach. Still not ideal IMO because now I have a redundant copy of the project list (One list under "Favorites",  in addition to the original project list), and this makes the page quote busy. Anyhow I do appreciate the reply though!

Best,

Steve

2 Likes

I just wanted to add that I too think we should have the option to just turn off “show more projects” and “show more tasks”. I see no reason why we shouldn’t be able to just see all of the projects and tasks without having to click twice.